Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (#5)


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that asks bloggers to feature books that they are ever-so-eagerly waiting for.

Top of my to-read list for this week:

Publication Date: January 29, 2013

Snippet from Goodreads:
June and Day arrive in Vegas just as the unthinkable happens: the Elector Primo dies, and his son Anden takes his place. With the Republic edging closer to chaos, the two join a group of Patriot rebels eager to help Day rescue his brother and offer passage to the Colonies. They have only one request—June and Day must assassinate the new Elector.

It’s their chance to change the nation, to give voice to a people silenced for too long. 

But as June realizes this Elector is nothing like his father, she’s haunted by the choice ahead. What if Anden is a new beginning? What if revolution must be more than loss and vengeance, anger and blood—what if the Patriots are wrong?


EEEEP.  Guys.  I'm so excited.  There is LESS THAN A MONTH left until Prodigy comes out.  Ah, I thought I'd never see the day.  I'm so excited.  Legend was amazing, and I've been waiting (rather impatiently) since the day I finished it to read Prodigy.  I can't wait to see where Lu is going with this one.

So, what are you guys waiting on this Wednesday?

Peace out Girl Scouts!
-Maggs

7 comments:

  1. I am very curious about this one; thanks for sharing!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Legend and I love that they're continuing the colored ink and making Prodigy blue!

    My WoW this week is The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for Prodigy to come out for like FOREVER!! Day & June and June & Day *sob hysterically* I've been reading some reviews and they talk about how Marie Lu makes it a point in the book that they might not be the best for each other *sobs some more* Great pick!! :D

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRODIGY!!!! YAYYYY!!! We've been waiting extra logn for this one, haven't we? It's so nice to see the publication date creep closer and closer :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read Legend but I hope you get to read this one soon. I can't wait to read Legend. :)

    My WOW is here

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is going to be awesome. I know it shall be.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me, Legend had a slow start & took awhile to get into but once I did get into it, I fell in love! I am in the middle of Prodigy right now and can say that Prodigy is even better than Legend!

    ReplyDelete